ओं तत् सवितुर् वरेण्यं भर्गो देवस्य धिमहि । धियो यो नः प्रचोदयात् ।
• A wonderful opportunity to engage with the script of the Gods (devanāgarī) from the comfort of your own home.
• In 20 connection hours (plus homework), you will be able to read any Sanskrit text.
• Learn the sounds and chants of yogic texts all composed in Sanskrit.
• Discover what it is about the Sanskrit language that can make it's study such a profound and revelatory experience.
• Fabled for it's mystical power, each letter holds a unique resonance. Feel this resonance in your own body by learning how to correctly pronounce these letters.
• śiva sūtras
• the 16 divine mothers
• the 4 great sayings
• passages from the Upaniṣads
• sections from the Yoga Sūtras
ओं शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ।
• 12 sessions, nearly every other Thursday 7–9pm, starting 30th January 2020
(30/1, 13/2, 27/2, 19/3, 2/4, 23/4, 7/5, 21/5, 4/6, 18/6, 2/7, 16/7)
• You will have access to the videos after the session should you have to miss a session, or want to recap.
• Recording of chants covered will be given.
• There will be homework after every session which I will mark and get back to you.
• Cost £340
ओं तत् सत् ।