ओं तत् सवितुर् वरेण्यं भर्गो देवस्य धिमहि । धियो यो नः प्रचोदयात् ।
• A wonderful opportunity to engage with the script of the Gods (devanāgarī) from the comfort of your own home.
• In 20 connection hours (plus homework), you will be able to read any Sanskrit text.
• Learn the sounds and chants of yogic texts all composed in Sanskrit.
• Discover what it is about the Sanskrit language that can make it's study such a profound and revelatory experience.
• Fabled for it's mystical power, each letter holds a unique resonance. Feel this resonance in your own body by learning how to correctly pronounce these letters.
• śiva sūtras
• the 16 divine mothers
• the 4 great sayings
• passages from the Upaniṣads
• sections from the Yoga Sūtras
ओं शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ।
• 10 sessions, every other Tuesday 7–9pm (with a break for Christmas), starting 25th September 2019
(24/9, 8/10, 22/10, 5/11, 19/11, 3/12, 14/1, 28/1, 11/2, 26/2)
• You will have access to the videos after the session should you have to miss a session, or want to recap.
• Recording of chants covered will be given.
• There will be homework after every session which I will mark and get back to you.
• Early bird: £260 by 25th August, £295 thereafter.
ओं तत् सत् ।